Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BEEN really SICK!!!

Well this last cold knocked me right on my butt for about 6 days!!! I got nothing done other then school and managing the boys!! I havent done much of the 30 day shred well im only on day 7... i think i restarted day one like 3 or so times!!! So nothing to report there... NOTHING to report on the job front which is killing me!!! My ex is still late on child support but im getting things handled on Monday!  So that will help!! IDK i have been fighting with my mom and TON and i am losing the positive out look and motivation i had so much of a few weeks ago!! THank goodness i see my therapist on Friday!!! IDK I just need to keep writing which i have not and i need to get further along with this 30 day shred!!! GAH ok i will write more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment