Monday, March 4, 2013

30 Day Shred!

So I know I haven't written all weekend because I have been really sick!!!! BLAH kind of put the working out and losing weight at a halt... well not all together.... I am 2 tenths of a pound from being in the 170's again I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! Bringing my weight loss to 16lbs I cant wait until i say 26lbs by April!! Man i am feeling more confident every day!! My MOM even made a comment about noticing my weight loss.... So that being said I have decided thanks to my friends on My Fitness Pal i am going to do Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred!! I have looked at the YouTube results and a few people my size have lost up to 19'' on this thing!! And dropped two dress sizes!! I WOULD LOVE to be in an 8 or even a 6 again god what it would do to my self esteem!!!! So today I started day 1 and boy was it harder then I thought!! But Im SOOOO EXCITED!!! ONLY 29 days left!!! SO since you change levels every 10 days im going to do measurments every 10 days starting today!! And yes pictures BLAH I hate pictures of my body!!!  Anyway here we go!!!

Measurements

Shoulders-17"
Bicep-14.5"
Neck-15"
Bust-41"
Back-38"
Waist-36"
Hips-43"
Thigh-25"
Calf-16"

No comments:

Post a Comment