Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ok I hurt!!

This whole working out and dieting thing is killing me!! Not really its actually REALLY good for me but im so sore i can barely move!!!  But im happy.... lets see here i need to look back at my old blog to see when i started this weight loss journey because im thrilled!! i start officially dieting again 5 weeks ago but tracking my weight!! I have lost 14.6 lbs in 5 weeks!! Which means i am right on track for my Vegas goal!! Might even be a little below!!! I AM FREAKING OUT EXCITED!!! Now if i could just help my friend who has helped me SO much find her motivation!! I dont know how losing 50 something pounds so far isnt motivation but everyone is different!! I am so proud of her and thankful to her at the same time!!!! I LOVE her like a sister and i am so so so so so so so so glad we became friends again!! I guess it was just meant to be..... or in the cards... now lets find he motivation button and we will all be happy!! Anyway im am starting to feel like no one can tell me what to do anymore!! I am so tired of being shot down... its quite refreshing to not be so hard on myself its just hard to not want to punch the person in the face that put me there to begin with!  a few days ago my grandfather looked me in the face and said i was a "waste of resources money and air"  WOW did that hurt!!!! All because i cant balance a full time job full time school and full time motherhood single!!!  God sometimes its hard to remember he is old and becoming MEANER with his age because it is a dagger through the heart!!!!  It makes it harder and harder and harder to live with him when all his goal is to put me DOWN!!!! HELL whatever i am so burnt!! But im not going to let this shit get me down!!!! Alright its bed time i need to rest my sore aching body goodnight no one!!!


R


MY THEME SONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment