Monday, February 25, 2013

TOO MUCH!!!

This is not going to be a long post because i have too much to post and i dont want to get into it all right now... shit my chest and left shoulder blade hurt enough for the night!! well i guess its morning at this point but w.e.... Long story short and NASTY stupid shit aside i think change is coming my way and when i say change i mean a good change but i have to get a job first and make some more positive strides towards a better happier life!! i just have to say i couldnt have done it without my friends right now!! I owe my life to you at this point because i think i might have taken mine by now if you werent there!!! so thank you!!! ok im going to bed because this is sooooo scattered and not making a whole lot of sense.... until tonight....


R

No comments:

Post a Comment